16. Traverse Across Kit County : A Traverse Across Kit Carson county, Colorado, with Notes on Land Use on the Margin of the Old Dust Bowl, 1939-40 and 1962
17. Rural Areas : Classification of Rural Settlement Types; South Dakota; North Dakota; Indiana, n.d.
18. Rural Areas : Status and Change in the rural Midwest--A Retrospect; Nebraska, Montana, 1952-1960
19. Central Great Plains : Three Decades of Land classification in the Central Great Plains; Thirty years of Land Classification in the Central Great Plains, n.d.
20. Central Great Plains : Validity of Land classification in the Semi-arid Central Great Plains; Everglades Project, n.d.
21. Risk of Great Plains : Report of Condition in the Great Plains; The Great Plains as a Land of Risk: Updating Major Powell; The Great Plains Experience, With Emphasis on Risk, 1967
22. Drainage : Drainage of Irrigated Lands; Drainage of Wet Farm Lands; Drainage in the Imperial Valley; Drainage in the Red River Valley; Drainage of Agricultural Lands; Irrigation in Humid Areas; Drained Land in the United States in the Light of the Drainage Censuses; Farm Drainage Investigations; Drained land and the 1950 Census of Drainage
23. Drainage : Miscellaneous, n.d.
24. Latin America : The Mexican Agrarian Problem; Landscapes of Northwestern Mexico; Miscellaneous, 1945.
25. Oklahoma : Oklahoma: Its Natural, Economic, and Social Resources; Oklahoma Quadrangles; Pioneering Strategies; How some Homesteaders in Oklahoma Territory Survived; What is Left; Things To See and Places To Go in Tahlequah, 1964-1965
26. Geography at the University of Nebraska : Geography at the University of Nebraska (a), 1983
27. Carl Sauer : Carl Sauer, Close-Up, n.d.
28. Carl Sauer : Carl Sauer, Close-Up; Miscellaneous, 1973, 1982
29. Mexico : Huepec: An Agriculture Village on Sonora, Mexico; Landscapes of Northwestern Mexico, n.d.
30. Miscellaneous : Miscellaneous, 1948, 1973
C. Research Material by Leslie Hewes