35. Pamphlet for the Symposium on the American Indian. 1987.
36. Pewewardy, Ph.D., Cornel. Native American Mascots and Imagery: The Struggle of Unlearning. St. Paul, MN: Mounds Park All-Nations Magnet School. 1991.
37. Kukuski, Patricia and Albert. Indian Culture.
38. National Council for the Social Studies. The Columbian Quincentenary an Educational Opportunity. 1991.
39. Painting a Pony for War.
40. Josephy, Jr., Alvin M. Indians in History: The White Man's Books Speak with Forked Tongue. Indian Historian, 1970.
41. Three Rivers: A Place of Gathering for Native Americans.
42. Goble, Paul. An Indian Love Song. The 1983 Calendar.