4. Manuscript on the Religion and Folklore of the Wyandotts, 1899.
1. Map of Leavenworth, Kansas, 1887.
2. Map of the Route of the Old Santa Fe Trail in Kansas. By the Kansas State Historical Society, 1913.
1. "A Prairie Schooner at Anchor," original illustration by G. M. Stone for novel of Colonel Henry Inman. This illustration survived the Lippincott fire.
The following illustrations by M. N. Ghent, 1901, are untitled.
2. Depicts frontiersman dressed in buckskin and woman on a raft made of three logs.
3. Depicts male and female, possibly children, looking down from hillside at a fort.
4. Depicts battle between frontiersmen shooting rifles and Indians with bows and arrows.
5. Depicts log cabin.
6. Depicts frontiersmen riding on horseback through forest.
7. Depicts scene of fort.
8. Depicts girl climbing a tree.
9. Depicts scene of Indians watching woman and child.
10. Depicts scene of log cabins making up fort.
11. Depicts Indian with tomahawk chasing woman and dog.
12. Depicts Indians setting fire to man.
13. Depicts scene of explorers with rifles.
14. Depicts Indians torturing man and woman.
15. Depicts Indians walking through forest.
16. Depicts frontiersmen with pack horses.