1875. Passed the House and Senate on the same day.
5. A memorial of General Council of Indian Territory to the President and Congress of the
U.S. Passed Senate October 26, 1875. Passed House October 27, 1875 and approved on the
6. Council approving Choctaw Nation of able report of House Committee of Indian Affairs.
Passed Senate October 27, 1875. Passed House and approved October 29, 1875.
7. An act stating that there shall be a toll bridge over Gaines Creek and Nicholas Pusley has
control. Passed by the House October 29, 1875. Passed and approved by the Senate Nov. 1,
8. A resolution to dismiss a case of injunction or write of ejectment with Superintendent of
Public Schools as plaintiff and G.T. Lincoln as defendant. Passed and approved Nov. 1,
9. Resolved that the General Council of Choctaw Nation adjourn on the 12th day of
November, 1875. Approved Nov. 5, 1875.
10. An act translating and publishing the laws of the Choctaw Nation. Passed House and Senate
with amendment and approved on Nov. 8, 1875.
11. An act prohibiting Indian or Citizens of the Choctaw or Chickasaw from hunting, trapping,
or destroying game. It also tells what the penalty will be. Approved Nov. 9, 1875.
12. An act entitled "an act making appropriations for fiscal year commencing Aug. 1, 1873 and
ending July 31, 1876. Passed Senate Nov. 8, 1875. Passed House and approved Nov. 10,
13. Report of National Treasurer and National Auditor are accepted by the Council. Passed
Senate Nov. 8, 1875. Passed House and approved Nov. 11, 1875.
14. An act regulating the granting of permits to trade, expose goods, wares, or merchandise for
sale within the Choctaw Nation. Passed Senate Nov. 10, 1875. Passed House and approved
Nov. 11, 1875.
15. Superintendent of Public School send reports to Trustee Reports have been received
satisfactory. Passed Senate Nov. 6, 1875. Passed House and approved Nov. 11, 1875.
16. An act defining the office of National Revenue Collectors. Approved Nov. 11, 1875.
17. An act for the relief to Simeon Gardner Sheriff of Blue County. Passed Senate Nov. 11,
1875. Passed House and approved Nov. 12, 1875.
18. Appointment of David F. Harkins for National Agent of the Choctaw Nation. Approved