55. Charles Robinson Material
a. Typescript of a political circular on Robinson being a “temperance man.”
b. Typescripts of various articles on Robinson, n.d.
56. Books and Documents
a. List of the books and documents available through a bookseller.
57. Brief tribute to James Lane of Kansas.
58. Manuscript: "Folk-Lore of the Bible," by Connelley.
59. Letter: Willie Blount to A. Jackson, October 16, 1831.
60. Notes on Historical Locations in Kansas by Connelley.
61. Manuscript: "Religious Conceptions of the Modern Hurons."
62. Biography of Boston Corbett (The Man Who Shot J. W. Booth).
63. Manuscript: "The Free-State Hotel"
64. Manuscript: "Kansas First Legislature"
65. Biography of Charles Robinson.
66. Manuscript: "The First Homicide of the Territorial Troubles in Kansas"
67. Photostatic copies
a. From the Office of Indian Affairs, the Cheyenne and Arapaho Agency, Letters Received, 1867-1870.
68. Misc. Kansas History
a. Pamphlet: The Lawrence Massacre, (J. S. Boughton, Lawrence).
b. Pamphlet: The Emigrant Indian Tribes of Wyandotte County, by W. E. Connelley, 1901.
c. Magazine Article, "Organized Labor in Wyandotte County."
d. Magazine Article, "The Viciousness and Lawlessness of Labor Unions," by George W. Martin.