12. Coalgate Courier: Editorial on Frank Boudinot re: former Chief Rogers protests Boudinot's election, November 30, 1905.
13. The Indian Journal: Editorial on Frank Boudinot, (called on President Teddy Roosevelt to settle the disputed chieftainship of the Cherokees), March 23, 1906.
14. Fort Gibson Post: Letter of Frank Boudinot re: Eastern Cherokee per capita payments, March 31, 1910.
15. Claremore Progress: Editorial on Keetowah meeting, April 14, 1900.
16. Wagoner Records: Meeting of Keetowahs, August 2, 1900.
17. Claremore Progress: Keetoowahs and the Cherokee claims fraud, November 17, 1900.
18. The Chelsea Reporter: Keetowahs refuse to enroll with the Dawes Commission, August 31, 1901.
19. Francis Banner: Frank Boudinot leads Keetowah enrollment with the Dawes Commission, November 21, 1901.
20. Cherokee Advocate: Keetowah society protests intermarried whites sharing in allotment of property, March 17, 1903.
21. Claremore Progress: National Party Activity, July 11, 1903.
22. Collinsville News: Keetowah society represents fullbloods in Washington on the Eastern and Self-Emigrant Cherokee fund, September 20, 1906.
23. Welch Watchman: Editorial on Keetowah society representing fullbloods in Washington on Cherokee fund claims, January 31, 1907.