9. Amen, Susan. "A Student's View of D.C. The N.A.T.I.V.E. Project Newsletter, volume 3, number 3, May 1993.
10. Clark, Debra. Chapter 5- Oceanography: 3-5. 1990.
11. Pamphlet. Some Suggestions about the Discussions: Looking at Modern Painting.
12. Kansy, Helga. Language and Culture: A Discussion of Teaching Language from an Indian Perspective. Fall class 1986.
13. Legal Information Institute. Grant Program to Ensure Survival and Continuing Vitality of native American Languages. 1994.
14. Macri, Marth J. Native American Language Center. 1996.
15. Pollard, Elizabeth B. Endangered Languages Roll Call. 1993.
16. Coleman, John. Native American Languages Act is Law. 1991.
17. Crawford, James. Endangered Native American Languages: What is to be Done, and Why? 1994.
18. Schwartz, John. Speaking Out and Saving Sounds to Keep Native Tongues Alive. Washington Post, March 14, 1994.
19. Slate, Claudia. The Lost Children(Learning One's Native Language). 1991.