1. National Indian Justice Center. Evidence and Objections. Petaluma, CA: 1986.
2. National Indian Justice Center. Criminal Procedure. Petaluma, CA: 1986.
3. National Indian Justice Center. Advanced Criminal Law. Petaluma, CA: 1986.
4. National Indian Education Association. Project Media. Native American Evaluations of Media Materials. There is a first half and a second half.
Box 32: Counseling Materials in Binders
1. American Indian Culture. Science of Alcohol Curriculum for American Indians. Boulder, CO: American Indian Science & Engineering Society, 1990.
2. Office of Justice Programs. Indian Nations: Justice for Victims. U.S. Department of Justice, 1988.
3. National Diversity Forum. Creating Partnerships to Save Lives. Miami, FL: National Diversity Forum Advisory Committee, 1999.
4. American Indian Community Awareness. Wildfire. Norman, OK: Three Feathers Associates, n.d.