6. Booklet, Alcohol and Birth Defects: The Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Related Disorders. Alexandria, Virginia: Editorial Experts, Inc, 1987.
7. Kent, Theodore C. A Psychologist Answers Your Questions. Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania: Dorrance & Company, 1987.
8. Partridge, Susan, and Helaine Hornby, Thomas McDonald. Learning from Adoption Disruption: Insights for Practice. Portland, Maine: Human Services Development Institute, 1986.
9. Glenn, H. Stephen. Strengthening the Family. Washington and San Francisco: Potomoc Press, 1981.
10. Baker, Ronald A., and Jeffrey M. Moulton, John Tighe. Early Care for HIV Disease. San Francisco AIDS Foundation, 1991.
11. Griffin, William V. Independent Living Strategies. Tulsa, OK: National Resource Center for Youth Services, 1987.
12. National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect. Working Together for our Children. Washington, D.C.: National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect Information, 1994.
13. Booklet, Cherokee Project-Replication. The Cherokee Nation.
14. Life Skills Training. Promoting Health and Personal Development. New York, NY: Cornell University, 1999.