19. Making a Difference, DC Campaign.
20. Indian Health Service, Oklahoma City Area Office. Injury Prevention Works, University of Oklahoma, 1993.
21. Center for Substance Abuse Prevention, Gathering the Circle.
Box 19: Published Books and Counseling Materials
1. Indian Education Department. Montana's Indians: Their History and Location. Great Falls, Montana: Indian Education Program, 1981.
2. Red Lake Board of Education. To Walk the Red Road: Memories of the Red Lake Ojibwe People. Project Reserve- Red Lake High School, May, 1989.
3. Horne, Josephine, and Annette Jacobs, Carolee Jacobs, Frank Jacobs Jr., Dorothy Ann Lazore, Dorris Montour, Mae Montour, Frank Natawe, Mary Nicholas, Rita Phillips. Kanien' Keha' Okara' Shon: ' A Mowhawk Stories. Albany, New York: The University of the State of New York, 1976.
4. Manywounds, Muriel, and Dolores Schultz, Wendy Soderberg, et coll. La Reserve De Sarcee Une Communaute Amerindienne. Canada: Calgary Board of Education, 1988.