23. Francis, Alberta. Maine Indians: "The People of the Early Dawn." Perry, Maine: Pleasant Point Bilingual Program. Copyright is Pending.
24. Whitehead, Ruth Holmes, and Harold McGee. The Micmac: How Their Ancestors Lived Five Hundred Years Ago. Halifax, N.S.: Nimbus Publishing Limited, 1983.
25. Hobson, Geary. The Remembered Earth. Albuquerque, New Mexico: Red Earth Press, 1979.
26. Evans, Edward G., and Karin Abbey. Bibliography of Language Arts Materials for Native North Americans. Los Angeles, CA: Regents of University of California, 1979.
27. Pamphlet, Kifaru Productions Presents The Native American Relations Series. Award Winning Video and Audio Programs.
28. LeSourd's, Philip S. passamaquoddy-Maliseet and English Dictionary. Perry, Maine: Passamaquoddy-Maliseet Bilingual Program, 1986.
29. Oklahoma State Department of Education. Oklahoma: Celebration of Literature. OK: 1983.
30. Francis, Alberta. Maine Indians: "The People of the Early Dawn." Perry, Maine: Pleasant Point Bilingual Program. Copyright is Pending.
31. The Trail of Tears Drama. The Theatre at Tsa-La-Gi. 1990. Two copies.
32. Pestomuhkati Atkuhkakonol passamaquoddy Legends Espons Raccoon. Indian Township, Maine: Wabnaki Bilingual Education Program, 1976.