31. Wilson, Charles Banks. Search for the Purebloods. Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma Printing Services, 1983.
32. National Indian Policy Center Planning Office. Progress Report on the Feasibility Study for a National Indian Policy Center. Washington, D.C.: The George Washington University, August 15, 1991.
33. American Indian Studies. Resource Directory of American Indian Professionals. Milwaukee, Michigan: University of Wisconsin, 1990.
34. Annual Report. Assembly of First Nations Education Secretariat. 1991-1992.
35. Steele, Lois. Medicine Women. Grand Forks, North Dakota: INMED Program, University of North Dakota, 1985.
36. Elders Council Assembly. Walking Together. Yukon, Canada: Yukon's First Nations Elders' Council, 1994.
37. Yearbook. We Remember. Lummi Tribal School. 1999-2000.
38. Final Report of the Indian Nations At Risk Task Force. Indian Nations At Risk: An Educational Strategy for Action. U.S. Department of Education, October 1991.
39. Thompson, Thomas. The Schooling of Native America. Washington, D.C.: American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education, August, 1978.
40. Pamphlet. Answers to your questions about American Indians. United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, May 1968.