30. Gunning, I.C. The Edwards Store or Old Red Oak. Eastern Oklahoma: Eastern Oklahoma Historical Society, n.d.
31. The Written, Spoken, and Unspoken Word: A Native American Language Arts Text. Printed by University of Oklahoma Printing Services, 1980-81. Three copies.
Box 14: Published Books
1. McGruff and Scruff's Drug and Violence Prevention Story and Activity Book. Lessons from Indian Country. Bureau of Justice Assistance, Three copies.
2. Brown, Mary. I Am A Cherokee. Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma Education Department, May 1982. Two copies.
3. Workbooks, Training Programs for Legal Services Advocates. Washington, D.C. Four different Pamphlets.
4. Foss, Phillip, Jr. Spawning The Medicine River. Issues 2-3, 5-9. Published by The Creative Writing Program Institute of American Indian Arts. 1980-1982.
5. Strech, Geneva. Faces Yet to Come. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, 1997. Two copies.