8. Morrison, James D. Seven Constitutions: Government of the Choctaw Republic, 1826-1906. Durant, OK: Choctaw Bilingual Education Program, 1977.
9. Nieberding, Velma Seamster. The Quapaws: Those who went downstream. Miami, OK: Dixons, Inc, 1976.
10. Barlow, Chief Lewis H. The Ottawa Indian Tribe of Oklahoma: Past-Present-Future 1870-1980. 1981.
11. Indian Arts and Crafts Board. Photographs and Poems by Sioux Children. Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, South Dakota: U.S. Department of the Interior, 1991.
12. Southwest Educational Development Laboratory. Native Education Resources in the Southwestern Region. 1994.
13. U.S. Office of Education. Native American Resources in Oklahoma: A Sourcebook. Office of Education, Department of Health, Education and Welfare.
14. Indian Studies Resource Library. Catalog. Great Falls, Montana: Great Falls Public Schools. 1981.
15. Hale, Dr. Duane K. Tracing Indian Family Histories. Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma, December, 1982.
16. Legislative Review. Washington, D.C.: American Indian Press Association, November 1972.