39. Chisolm, Anita. Cultural Lessons for Native American Students. Albuquerque, New Mexico: American Indian Institute, 8th Annual National American Indian Cultural Curriculum Development Workshop, July 25-29, 1988.
40. Fatheree, S.K. Cultural Awareness Unit. Ada, OK: The Chickasaw Nation, Lesson Plans and Materials for Grades K-12. August 28, 1991.
Box 9: Student Curriculum Materials
1. Chisolm, Anita. Oklahoma Native American Curriculum Guide. Norman, Oklahoma: Volume I. 1975-76.
2. Bradshaw, Alison. Children's Literature: Where Power Moves, Stories of Indigenous Peoples. Ontario, Canada: UNICEF, 1997.
3. Halen, Cleo. Twin Buttes School Curriculum. American Indian Institute.
4. Department of Education. Elementary Curriculum Guide, Grades K-5. City and Borough of Juneau School District, n.d.
5. Rainy Lake Ojibway Education Authority. Life on the Lake: An Integrated Unit of Study for Junior/Intermediate Grades. Fort Frances Ontario: Rainy Lake Ojibway Education Authority, 1997.