30. Rainy Lake Ojibway Education Authority. Fall/Wild Rice. Fort Frances, Ontario: An Integrated Unit of Study for Grades 4-6. 1997.
31. Reed, Joy. Delaware of Western Oklahoma: Coloring Book. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: Oklahoma Indian Affairs Commission, 1977.
32. Cornelius, Carol. The Six Nations Series. Ithaca, New York: American Indian Program, Student's Guide, Grades 7-11, 1990.
33. Delaware Tribe of Western Oklahoma. Turtle Children. Anadarko, Oklahoma: Delaware Indian Child Welfare, A Handbook for Delaware Children, May 1985.
34. Oklahoma State Department of Education. Oklahoma, OK. Oklahoma City, OK: Times Journal, Oklahoma Activites, K-6.
35. Ripley, David. Healthy Games and Teasers. Grand Forks, North Dakota: INMED program, INMED activity book. 1986.
36. Shea, Esther. Tlingit Vest Making. Ketchikan, Alaska: Ketchikan Indian Corporation, 1981.
37. Pearce, Barbara. How to Make a Family Set. Ketchikan, Alaska: Ketchikan Indian Corporation, 1979.
38. Indian Crafts Pamphlets. Navajo Indian Rugs. United States Department of the Interior, Indian Arts and Crafts Board, n.d.