7. "Story of the Turkey," retold by Te Ata. n.d.
8. "The Te Ata Matinee." 1930
9. Te Ata: Photo Legends by Dorothy Bennett. 1989
10. "Tribute: Oklahomans Who Left Their Mark," Year In Review. 1995
11. Reproduction of Te Ata's portrait by artist, Neysa McMein, on cover of McCall's. Also letter by Florence Pielke about the McCall's cover. n.d.
1. Indian Legends, Book 1, Piegan Indian Legends of Rock and Crow Woman As Told to Beaver Child by Chief Little Dog, 1940.
2. Brochure for The Cherokee Chieftain, Village of Cherokee, North Carolina. Includes map of Cherokee Indian Reservation, 1947.
3. The First Americans, Te Ata. 53 page program on Te Ata's presentation, "The First Americans," 1953(?). (2 copies)
4. Drawing of Te Ata by school child after program in Nashville, TN.
5. Broadside, "Te Ata: Interpreter of Folklore of the American Indian," n.d.
6. "Songs of the Redman Catalog 1952-53," American Indian Soundchiefs.
7. "1993 American Indian Art Calendar."
8. Scrapbooks (4), news clippings, magazine articles, letters, etc. re. Te Ata's life, various dates.
9. Oklahoma Hall of Fame Medallion for Te Ata Fisher.
CERTIFICATES and DIPLOMAS, BOX #3
1. 1982 Recognition of Te Ata by the Diamond Jubilee Commission of Oklahoma.
2. 1975 Distinguished Service Award to Te Ata Fisher from Zeta Phi Eta, National Professional Speech Arts Fraternity for Women.