8. Miscellaneous journal issues and reprints of articles (most are about Indians, one is a small book of poems by Cotton Noe.
9. Miscellaneous journal issues; Introduction to American Indian Art by The Exposition of Indian Tribal Arts, Inc. (1931).
10. Miscellaneous articles; 1984 calendar.
1. The Story of the Moon by Clyde Fisher (Armed Services Edition, 1943); AAA Tourbook for Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma (1983); "Indian Pottery of the Rio Grande" by Mary Austin; Publications Pricelist, Bureau of Indian Affairs (1971).
-Iroquois Crafts by Carrie A. Lyford (1945)
-En Bog Om Lappernes Liv Muittalus Samis Birra by Johan Turi (in Danish) (1911), with notes to Dr. Clyde Fisher in the front of the book.
-The Quest by John G. Neihardt (1928)
-Listen! The Wind by Anne Morrow Lindbergh, with forward and map drawings by Charles A. Lindbergh (1938)
-On Reflection: An Autobiography by Helen Hayes with Sanford Dody (1968)
-Lachesis Lapponica, or a Tour in Lapland by Linnaeus (Volume 1). This is a reprint of the original work (1811).
-Muittalus Samid Berra by Johan Turi (Swedish edition) (1917), with letter from the author in the front.
1. Miscellaneous newspaper clippings re: Indians.
2. Newspaper clippings re: members of the Five Civilized Tribes.
3. Miscellaneous Te Ata materials.