42. An act repealing acts authorizing the sale and shipment of timber in the Choctaw Nation.
Passed and approved March 25, 1899. Approved by McKinley May 4, 1899.
43. Bill No. 16. An act appropriating money for the payment of Stuart, Lewis, and Gordon.
Passed House and Senate March 24, 1899. Approved March 25, 1899.
44. A letter to S.J. Homer from George Wright asking for a copy of an act appropriating
expenses for "students in the states." Letter dated May 22, 1899.
45. A letter to S.J. Homer from Mr. J. George Wright, requesting all acts of the national council
of different nations of the Indian Territory hereafter be forwarded to the President of the
U.S. for executive action, be not folded or rolled. Letter dated July 10, 1899.
46. A letter to S.J. Homer from J.G. Wright requesting a printed pamphlet containing the acts of
the National Council. Letter dated July 14, 1899.
47. A letter to S.J. Homer asking about a Choctaw National Warrant No. 37 for $5000.00 to G.
McCurtain. Letter dated August 23, 1899.
48. A letter to S.J. Homer from Special Inspector saying that he could not find any reports
concerning Warrant No. 37. Dated August 28, 1899.
49. A letter to S.J. Homer to examine the Treasurer's Reports and whether or not National
Warrant No. 11 dated October 29, 1898, in favor of the American Book Company for
$4905.00 has been paid. Dated August 30, 1899.
50. A letter to J.S. Homer desiring records as to whether or not Warrant No. 14 and Warrant No.
12 have been paid. September 18, 1899.
51. Bill No. 13. Warrant issued the 26th of October to Stuart, Lewis, and Gordon to practice law
in the Choctaw Nation. Dated September 26, 1899.
52. A resolution creating clerks for finance and school committees for the October session,
1899. Passed and approved October 6, 1899.
53. A resolution authorizing the Principal Chief to appoint a commission to investigate and
report upon the condition of affairs in Jones County. Passed and approved October 7, 1899,
54. A resolution authorizing the Principal Chief to appoint a commission to confer with the
authorities of the Chickasaw Nation. Passed and approved October 7, 1899.
55. A resolution instructing the Board of Education. Passed and approved October 11, 1899.
56. A resolution requesting the Secretary of Interior to make a report. Passed and approved