9. Land Sales (re. sale of lands and mineral interests of Choctaw and Chickasaw Nations; sale of segregated coal deposits to the Defense Plant Corporation; correspondence with W.A. Durant, Ben Dwight, Floyd Maytubby, and W.W. Short), 1945-47, 1916
10. Landlord – Liability, n.d.
11. Leased District (information about treaties involving land
12. settlement with the Choctaws and Chickasaws; printed documents; correspondence with W.W. Hastings, Wilburn Cartwright, W.B. Pine, C.H. Victor, and W.H. Harrison; and briefs re. the "leased district claim," 1891-1931
Box 9 Legal File By Subject
1. Leased District (printed documents; correspondence with Charles Carter, et al.; typescript of Pitchlynn and Colbert speech explaining the signing of the 1866 treaty), 1924-26
2. Legal Phrases; Life Insurance, n.d.
3. Legislative Matters (documents concerning disposition of lands located on the Missouri, Kansas & Texas Railroad right of way), 1926-28, 1944
4. Legislation Proposed (River Bed Oil Leases, Coal Lease Bill, Leased District Bill, Indian Trust Estates Bill), 1925-27
5. Litigation as Attorney for Choctaw Nation (correspondence between Tucker and W.F. Semple; opinions of the Court of Claims of the United States re. the leased district claim; and other documents re. Choctaw and Chickasaw Nations vs. U.S.; 1925-32