10. Coal and Asphalt: Correspondence (includes letters with Principal Chiefs Ben Dwight, W.A. Durant, Governor Floyd E. Maytubby, Senator Elmer Thomas, also includes list of segregated lots in Pittsburg County), 1944-45
11. Coal and Asphalt Data (correspondence and maps), 1927
12. Coal Deposits (statistics), 1918, 1927
13. Coal Deposit - Map of ("Segregated Coal Deposits, Choctaw and Chickasaw Nations in Oklahoma, McAlester District"), n.d.
Box 4 Legal File By Subject
1. Coal Trustee (Hampton Tucker served several terms as mining trustee for the Choctaw and Chickasaw Nations in Oklahoma. This appointment was made by the U.S. Department of Interior. Folder includes correspondence with William Durant, Floyd Maytubby, Ben Dwight, and others, 1930-49
2. Collateral Attack, n.d.
3. Contracts, 1911
4. Corporations, 1912-37
File folders 5 and 6 contain the correspondence of W.R. McIntosh who served as mining trustee for the Choctaw and Chickasaw Nations.