10. Letter from Creeks (including Pleasant Porter and G. W. Grayson) to James K. Jones asking for $4000,000 of Creek money to pay obligations, February 24, 1897.
11. Letter from R. C. Allen, National Attorney for the Creek Nation to G. W. Grayson, February 18, 1915, enclosing copies of two letters from Allen to Cato Sells, Commissioner of Indian Affairs re: the appropriation of $10,000 to reimburse Kendall College, February 12, 1915.
12. Letter from the Creek delegation to Washington, DC to the Commissioner of Indian Affairs requesting the restoration of $2865.77 to the Creek Nation, March 30, 1886.
13. Letter from the Creek delegation to the Commissioner of Indian Affairs requesting the restoration of lapsed funds amounting to $4710, guaranteed under the stipulations of several treaties with the United States. Also, a letter to the President re: this matter, January 25-26, 1884.
14. Letter from the Creek delegation to William A. Day, auditor, asking to be informed of the settlement made by Superintendents Rector, Robinson, and Wortham re: Creek Funds, February 23, 1886.
15. Resolution adopted by a convention of Loyal Creeks re: their claims for lossed during the Civil War, February 1, 1890. Under these resolutions G. W. Grayson and Roley McIntosh went to Washington, DC, with Grayson paying all of the expenses.
Flap Folder V
1. Letter from I. G. Vore to Alex Redmouth re: Redmouth's claim for a reservation of land, October 10, 1873.
2. Letter from J. M. Perryman to Grayson and Perryman re: battles with rebellious Creeks and Seminoles, December 28, 1882.
3. Letter from Dennis Bushyhead, Principal Chief, to G. W. Grayson, October 3, 1885.
4. Letter from Lundy to G. W. Grayson re: a claim, February 28, 1888.
5. Letter from J. M. Perryman, Principal Chief, to G. W. Grayson and the other Creek delegates in Washington, DC, April 25, 1886.
6. Copy of a letter from Principal Chief Perryman to N. B. Jones, March 27, 1891, which was given to G. W. Grayson by Jones in order to be published.
7. Letter from Samuel Checote to G. W. Grayson re: the behavior of Daniel Childress, February 21, 1883.