22. New Mexico Indian Education Center for Excellence. Sky Runner Vol. 2, No. 1. Santa Fe, NM: NMIECE, n.d.
23. Navajo Community College. Research Project in American Indian Higher Education: Initial Progress Report. Window Rock, AZ: Navajo Research and Statistics Center, 1973.
24. National Indian Training and Research Center. Public School Survey of Construction Aid Needs Related to the Education of Reservation Indian Children. Tempe, AZ: NITRC, 1975.
25. Northern Arizona University. UTS'ITISHTAAN'I: A Publication of the Native American Research and Training Center. Flagstaff, AZ: NAU, Spring 1988.
26. New Mexico State Department of Education. New Mexico Dropout Study, 1976-1977. Santa Fe, NM: NMSDE, 1977.
27. Office of Indian Education Programs. Student Rights and Responsibilities in Bureau of Indian Affairs 'Schools. Washington, D.C.: OIEP, 1976.
28. Oklahoma Council for Indian Education. Declaration of Educational Excellence for American Indians in the State of Oklahoma. OCIE, 1986.
29. Oklahoma Council for Indian Education. Declaration of Educational Excellence for American Indians in the State of Oklahoma. 1985.
30. Oklahoma Council for Indian Education. Issues and Directions in Oklahoma Indian Education: Proceedings of the Oklahoma Indian education Issues and Direction-Planning Conference. 1984.