4. Chisholm, Anita. Handbook for Native American, Alaska Native, and Canadian First Nations, Culture-based Curriculum Developers. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, April 2000.
5. Benally, Elaine Roanhorse, and Pam Coe, Joan Hill. American Indian Education. Charleston, West Virginia: ERIC/CRESS, November 1988.
6. Tsotigh, Jr., Jacob. The 16th Annual Oklahoma Indian Educational Exposition: Making Dreams Come True Through Indian Education. Oklahoma City, OK: American Indian Institute, October 11-13, 1995.
7. Chisholm, Anita. Strengthening the Circle Through Sharing Our Gifts. Hilo, Hawaii: University of Hawaii, July 10-13, 1995.
8. Chisholm, Anita. Strengthening the Circle Through Sharing Our Gifts. San Diego, CA: American Indian Institute, July 31 - August 3, 1994.
9. Hackbert, Peter H. Adult Indian Literacy and Educational Attainment in Oklahoma. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, November, 1975.
10. American Indian Institute. Literacy and Education Among Adult Indians in Oklahoma. Norman, OK: Southwest Center for Human Relations Studies, n.d.
11. Broken Bow Public Schools. Heritage and Culture of the Choctaws. Broken Bow, OK: School Year 1975-76.
12. Dierks Elementary School. Economics of an Indian Farm. Broken Bow, OK: January 1981.