6. Akita, Jane, and Carol Mooney. Natural Helpers: A Peer Support Program - Naturally. Seattle, WA: Roberts & Associates, 1982.
7. The University of Oklahoma School of Social Work. Indian Child Welfare. Resources and References. Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma, 1983.
8. Bureau of Indian Affairs. Child Sexual Abuse. Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma, n.d.
Box 22: Counseling Materials
1. Streissguth, Ann. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Baltimore, Maryland: Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co., 1997.
2. Booklet, Positive Self-Esteem Can Protect Native American Youth. Published by the Native American Development Corporation.
3. Flannery, Jr., Raymond B. Becoming Stress-Resistant. New York, NY: The Crossroad Publishing Company, 1990.
4. Burke, Szifra, and Kathy Mayer. Private Practice. Denver, CO: MAC Publishing, 1987.
5. Elkind, David. All Grown Up & No Place to Go. Reading, Massachusetts: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1984.