33. Steffens, John E. Using Indian Culture to Develop Alcohol and Drug Materials for Indian Adults and Youth. Norman, Ok: American Indian Institute, 1984.
34. Warner-Ross, Barbara A. The Tecumseh Area Drug Strategy. Norman, Ok: American Indian Institute, September 24, 1992.
35. Booklet, Results of Needs Assessment on FAS and FAE Prevention Among 6th to 8th Grade Native American Students. Norman, Ok: American Indian Institute, June, 1996.
36. Booklet, 10th Annual "Protecting Our Children" National American Indian Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect. 5th Annual "Encircling Our Forgotten," A Conference On Mental Health Issues For The Emotionally Disturbed North American Indian Child and Adolescent. Norman, Ok: American Indian Institute, May 3-6, 1992.
37. Lauderdale, Michael L., and Stephen C. Anderson. Using Volunteers in Child Abuse and Neglect Programs. Austin, TX: University of Texas, Summer, 1981.
38. Report, 10th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: David L. Lawrence Convention Center, November 30 - December 4, 1993.
Box 20: Counseling Materials
1. Wilmshurst, Ann L. Babies and Ourselves. Maywood, CA: Tribal American Consulting Corporation, 1979.