11. Webster, Lewis. A Bear Story. Oneida, Wisconsin: Oneida Bilingual Project, 1982.
12. Lemieux, Mary (illustrator). This Is My Family. Oneida, Wisconsin: Oneida Language Project, 1977.
13. The WNALP Oneida Language Team. Kwi: tel Latketskwas. Oneida, Wisconsin: Oneida Language Project, May 1975.
14. The WNALP Oneida Language Team. Kwi: tel Latketskwas Tsyilohs Yutketskwas. Oneida, Wisconsin: Oneida Language Project, May 1975.
15. Schusky, Ernest L. The Right To Be Indian. San Francisco, CA: The Indian Historian Press, Inc., 1970. Two copies.
16. United States Commission on Civil Rights. American Indian Civil Rights Handbook. Washington, D.C.: Clearinghouse Publication No. 33, March 1972. Three copies.
17. The Oklahoma Heritage Committee. Pride in Oklahoma and Our Heritage In American. OKC, OK: Oklahoma State Department of Education, 1976. Two copies.
18. Commission on the Bicentennial of the United States Constitution. Constitution Week: "An American Legacy." Washington, D.C. : n.d. Two copies.
19. National Indian Policy Center. Report to Congress: Recommendations for the Establishment of a National Indian Policy Center. Washington, D.C.: George Washington University, June 1, 1992. Two copies.
20. Red Willow Institute. Applicability of Federal Tax Incentives to American Indian Reservations. Omaha, NE: June 21, 1991.