48. Dale, Michael, and Phillip Multine, Mary Jo O'Neill, Steve Titla, Sandra Wilks. Your Rights: A Handbook for Native American Youth in Arizona. Phoenix, AZ: Indian Youth Advocacy Project, Urban Indian Law Project, Phoenix Indian Center, n.d.
49. Joe, Jennie R. American Indian Policy and Cultural Values: Conflict and Accommodation. Los Angeles, CA: American Indian Studies Center, 1986.
50. American Indian Studies Center. New Directions in Federal Indian Policy: A Review of the American Indian Policy Review Commission. Los Angeles, CA: University of California, 1979.
51. Grant, Agnes, and LaVina Gillespie. Joining the Circle: A Practitioners' Guide to Responsive Education for Native Students. Charleston, WV: Clearinghouse on Rural Education and Small Schools, 1993.
52. Bleeker, Sonia. Indians of the Longhouse: The Story of the Iroquois. New York: William Morrow & Company, 1950.
53. Whenry, Jack L. Tom Reno and the Chief. Yukon, OK: Pueblo Publishing Press, 1984.
54. Harjo, Joy. She Had Some Horses. New York/ Chicago: Thunder's Mouth Press, 1983.
Box 13: Published Books