9. Press releases and printed materials from the Bureau of Indian Affairs concerning U.S. legislation on Indian issues, 1953-1957, and n.d.
• “Summary of 1953 Legislation.”
• BIA Press Release, “More Indian Youths in Advanced Education,” 1955.
• “Summary of 1956 Legislation.”
• BIA Press Release, “Indian Bureau Announces Plans for Vocational School Training of Adult Indians,” 1957.
• “The Indian Bureau’s Program of Adult Education,” 1957.
• Dept. of the Interior Press Release, “Remarks by Commissioner of Indian Affairs Glenn L. Emmons at the Woolaroc Ranch, Bartlesville, Oklahoma, Tuesday Evening, October 29, 1957.”
• “The Bureau of Indian Affairs Voluntary Relocation Services Program,” 1957
• Pamphlet, “Fiscal Year 1957 Statistics Concerning Indian Education,” U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Branch of Education.
10. Booklet, Graded Course of Study for Oklahoma Normal Institutes: Issued by the Territorial Board of Education as the Official Guide for Conductors and Instructors and as a Hand Book for Teachers, Oklahoma City: Oklahoma School Herald, 1899.
11. Pamphlets: “Kiowa County Schools: Roster of Teachers and Officers, 1918-1919,” and “Kiowa County Schools: Roster of Teachers and Officers, 1920-1921.”
12. “Sixty-Six Years of Service for Humanity. Father Murrow and His Ninety Busy Years: An Appreciation of Service and Sacrifice,” by Charles E. Creager. Originally printed in the Muskogee Times-Democrat.
13. Notebook binder of news articles by F. A. Balyeat on schools, 1958-1959.
14. Typescript in binder, History of the Public Schools of Kiowa County, Oklahoma, 1901-1958, by Frank A. Balyeat, n.d.
15. The Addresses and Journal of Proceedings of the National Educational Association. Salem, Ohio: The Association, 1875.
16. Journal of Carter County Schools, by Mrs. Kate Galt Zaneis, s.l.: s.n., 1923.