the Royalty Scholars. Passed and approved Nov. 11, 1881.
41. A resolution making appropriation for school purposes for the current year. Approved Nov.
42. A resolution providing expenses for a special agent to Washington to attend to the case
against the Railroad. Passed and approved Nov. 11, 1881.
43. A resolution to appropriate $3000 so as to advance same to John B. Luce for preparing the
case of the claims of the Choctaw Nation against the United States now pending before the
United States Court of Claims. Passed and approved Nov. 11, 1881.
44. A resolution with an amendment to appropriate school funds. Passed Senate Nov. 1, 1881.
Passed House with its amendment Nov. 11, 1881. Approved Nov. 11, 1881.
45. A proposed act authorizing the appointment and pay of a private secretary to the Principal
Chief. Passed and approved Nov. 11, 1881.
46. A proposed act providing the manner of becoming missionaries in the Choctaw Nation.
Passed Senate Nov. 11, 1881. Passed House and approved Nov. 12, 1881.
47. An act amending an act requiring persons to work on the roads. Approved Nov. 7, 1881.
Passed House Nov. 11, 1881. Passed Senate and approved Nov. 12, 1881.
48. A resolution making appropriations for the current and contingent expenses of the Choctaw
Government for the fiscal year commencing Aug. 1, 1881, passed House and approved Nov.
49. Bill No. 43, a resolution providing for the recovering of the Capitol Building, by B. J.
Pickens, Chairman of the Committee on Finance. Passed Senate November 11, 1881, passed
House and approved November 12, 1881.
Acts, Bills and Resolutions of the Choctaw Nation, 1882
1. A resolution accepting as true and correct the report of E.W. Tims, District Trustee of
Apuckshenubbee District. Passed and approved October 18, 1882.
2. A resolution to accept as true and correct the school report of Isaac McClure, District
Trustee of Pushmataha District. Passed and approved October 18, 1882.
3. A resolution to appropriate $6000.00 to pay claims against the Choctaw Nation for relief
furnished indigent Choctaws. Passed Senate October 18, 1882. Passed House and approved
October 19, 1882.