11. News Item from Marble City Enterprise, August 20, 1905 on closing of Dawes Commission work and Posey's literary works.
12. Article on prominent Indian writers from Sturm's Oklahoma Magazine. October 1905. re: tells of some of Posey's literary works.
13. Editorial from South McAlester Capital, November 20, 1905. re: Posey's giving Irwin Donoven an earthen jar.
14. News item from Henryetta Free-Lance, March 16, 1906. re: called "Posey's Talks".
15. Editorial from Holdenville Times, May 8, 1906 on Posey's confidence in the federal government and resistance he finds among Creeks.
16. Editorial from Henryetta Free-Lance, July 27, 1906 on closing of Dawes Commission citizenship rolls.
17. Editorial from Holdenville Tribune, October 4, 1906 on Posey's gathering evidence for the Dawes Commission.
18. Interview of Posey in The Indian Journal, October 5, 1906. re: Posey's thoughts on Indians and government.
19. Article on Indian Folklore by Posey, October 1906, in Sturm's OklahomaMagazine (story of Creek prophet).
20. Article by Posey in The Indian Journal, February 22, 1907. re: retelling an Indian legend.
21. Poem by Posey in Holdenville Times, June 28, 1907.
22. Editorial on Posey in Henryetta Free-Lance, April 3, 1908. re: Posey's buying Indian Journal.
23. News Item from The Indian Journal, May 29, 1908. re: story of Posey's death.
24. News Item from Henryetta Free Press, June 5, 1908. re: article on Posey's death.
25. News Item from The Indian Journal, June 5, 1908. re: story of search for Posey.
26. Memorial from Henryetta Free-Lance, June 5, 1908. re: short biographical sketch of Posey.
27. Eulogy of Posey from The Indian Journal.
28. Article from The Indian Journal, June 5, 1908. re: biographical sketch of Posey.