7. Letter of A. Wright to C. Harris, January 21, 1868 from the original in possession of M.H. Wright. Re: hostilities between the Chickasaw and Comanche.
8. Message of Allen Wright, October 8, 1868 from the Senate Records of the Choctaw Nation. Re: State of the Union type message.
9. Letter of Wright to President Grant, March 15, 1869, from the original in the possession of M.H. Wright. Re: the Five Civilized Tribes will try to bring peace with the Plains Indians.
10. Message of A. Wright to the legislature from the original in the possession of M.H. Wright, ca. 1869. Re: legality.
11. Notice of A. Wright from the Vindicator, March 27, 1875. Re: Indian Presbyterian meeting.
12. Letter of A. Wright to editors of Vindicator, from the Vindicator, June 12, 1875. Re: the permit laws.
13. News item on A. Wright from the Vindicator, July 3, 1875. Re: mill of Wright at Old Boggy Depot.
14. Address of A. Wright and Coleman Cole from the Vindicator, July 10, 1875. Re: visiting dignitaries.
15. The International Council from the Vindicator, December 22, 1875. Re: Council of the Five Civilized Tribes.