10. News item of W. P. Ross from the Star Vindicator, Oct. 20, 1877. Regarding the faction of Indians in favor of the territorial government.
11. The Cherokee Council by the Star Vindicator, Dec. 1, 1877. Regarding their lack of legislative progress.
12. Ross to Rev. Jones, July 10, 1874. Regarding appraisal of improvements for Commission. (See Box 1, Folder 26)
13. Smith to Department of Interior, Sept. 12, 1874. Regarding same as above.
14. Smith to Department of Interior, Sept. 12, 1874. Regarding same as above.
15. Jones to Ross from Sept. 24, 1874. Regarding the improvements made on the “Shaw Place.”
16. Ross to National Council, Nov. 19, 1874. Regarding authority to print laws.
17. Report of the Cherokee Delegates to the National Council, from the Cherokee Advocate, Dec. 26, 1874. Regarding the trip to Washington to organize the Indian country into a Territory government of the U.S.
18. Letter of a Cherokee woman from the Star Vindicator, Nov. 23, 1878. Regarding rudeness of Ross to the members of the Congressional Committee.
19. Editorial on Ross and Boudinot, et al, from the Cherokee Advocate, Sept. 29, 1882. Regarding the entrance of Ross and others on the Bar of the Circuit Court.
20. Editorial on Ross from the Indian Chieftain, Nov. 20, 1890. Regarding treaty appropriations with the Cherokee, Shawnee, Delawares and Freedmen.
21. Biographical sketch of Ross from the Cherokee Telephone, July 23, 1891. Regarding his life and times.
22. Death of W.P. Ross from the Vinita World, July 25, 1891. Regarding his death on July 20.
23. Editorial on Ross from the Cherokee Champion, June 12, 1895. Regarding Ross was a good man and should not be a handicap to Bob Ross and his political intentions.
24. Arp and the Indian from the Fort Gibson Post, Feb. 17, 1898. Regarding a book on Indians and what the book says of Ross and others.
25. Now incorporated from the Fort Gibson Post, June 2, 1898. Regarding granting of a petition of citizens of Fort Gibson to form municipality under Arkansas.