29. Karuk Tribe of California. Project Renewal. Happy Camp, CA: Karuk Tribe of California. 1986.
30. Jordan, Judith Maria. Times Have Changed for Native Americans. Changes Magazine, 1987.
31. National Native Alcohol & Drug Abuse Program. Nnadap Audio Visual Support Material. Ontawa, Ontario: NNADAP.
32. National Native Association of Treatment Directors. Therapeutic Recreation and Physical Development Research Project Proposal. NNATD, 1985.
33. National Association for Native American Children of Alcoholics. NANACOA News Bulletin. Seattle, WA: NANACOA, 1995.
34. Intertribal Addictions Recovery Organization, Inc. Thunderchild Treatment Center News. Sheridan, WY: Thunderchild Treatment Center, 1993.
35. First American Prevention Center. Red Cliff Wellness Curriculum K-12. Bayfield, Wisconsin: First American Prevention Center.
36. Institute for Human Development. American Indian Rehabilitations Research & Training Center Catalog. Flagstaff, AZ: IFHD.
37. National Indian Child Abuse and Neglect Resource Center. Domestic Violence. Tulsa, OK: N.I.C.A.N.R.C.
38. Newspaper photos. "Streets Called Home." Oklahoma Daily. March 25, 1988.