24. Rural Institute on Disabilities. American Indian Disability Legislation Project. Missoula, Montana: University of Montana, December 1995.
25. Indian Education Resources Center. Evaluation Report of Indian Education Administrator Training Program at Universities of Harvard, Penn State, and Minnesota. Albuquerque, NM: Bureau of Indian Affairs, April 1975.
26. Oklahoma State Department of Education. English for Speakers of Other Languages. Oklahoma City, OK: OSDE, 1982.
Box 27: Counseling Materials in Binders
1. Family Life Development Center Department of Human Development and Family Studies. Adolescent Abuse. Ithaca, NY: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1987.
2. Arizona Department of Education. A Varied People: Arizona's Indians. AZ: ADE, September 1986.
3. Office of Human Development Services. Collaboration II: The Supervisor. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, March 1991.
4. American Indian Tribes of the Southeast. A Learning Center Development Workshop for Educators. Huntsville, Alabama: Madison County Schools, June 5-8, 1989.