15. Phoenix Union High School District. Keepers of the Legends. Phoenix, AZ: PUHSD, 1982.
16. Littlejohn, Joseph E. A Handbook for Teachers and Aides of The Choctaw Bilingual Education Program. Durant, OK: Southeastern Oklahoma State University, December 1979.
17. American Friends Service Committee. The Wabanakis of Maine and the Maritimes. Bath, Maine: Maine Indian Program of the New England Regional Office of the American Friends Service Committee, 1989.
18. Passamaquoddy Tribe. Reference Book. Passamaquoddy/Maliseet, 1988.
19. Indian Nations at Risk Task Force. Indian Nations at Risk: Listening to the People. Charleston, WV: U.S. Department of Education, 1997.
20. Ohoyo Resource Center. Ohoyo Ikhana: A Bibliography of American Indian-Alaska Native Curriculum Materials. Wichita Falls, TX: Ohoyo Resource Center, 1982.
21. Department of Education. Hawaii Content and Performance Standards State Assessment. Hawaii: State of Hawaii Planning, Budget, and Resource Development Office, April 2001.
22. National Education Goals Report. Volume One: National Data. 1995.
23. American Indian Graduate Center. 1991 Annual Report.