6. National Inservice Education Practices. Data for questionnaire. 1978.
7. Office of Indian Education Programs. Fingertip Facts. Washington, D.C.: Bureau of Indian Affairs, 1997.
8. California Department of Education. The American Indian: Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow. Sacramento, CA: American Indian Education Handbook Committee, 1991.
9. Gonzales, Joe R. Guide to Educational Resources: An Annotated Bibliography. Albuquerque, NM: University of New Mexico, May 1982.
10. Oklahoma State Department of Education. Oklahoma's Indian People: Images of Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow. 1983.
11. Kempe, C. Henry. Child Protection for the 21st Century. Denver, CO: National Center for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse and Neglect, October 21-23, 1987.
12. Kraizer, Sherryll Kerns, and Marilyn Miller. A Therapeutic Prevention Program for Abused Children. Palisades, NY: Coalition for Children, 1987.
13. Rainy Lake Ojibway Education Authority. Counselor Handbook for Summer Camp. Fort Frances, Ontario: RLOEA, 1998.
14. Philbrook Art Center. A Manual of American Indian Cultures. PAC, Education Department, 1975.