38. Cultural Curriculum Development Team. The Pima Way My Book About Respect. Bapchule, AZ: St. Peters Indian School, 1987.
39. Mizer, Jean E. Cipher in the Snow. Fiction Pamphlets.
40. Native American Committee. Idaho Indians: Tribal Histories. Boise, Idaho: Idaho Centennial Commission, n.d.
41. National American Indian Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect. Protecting Our Children. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, 1985.
Box 25: Materials for Teachers
1. American Institute Public and Community Services College of Continuing Education. Survival Kit For First Nations Cultural Curriculum Developers. Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma, 1991.
2. Oklahoma Department of Human Services. Native American Cultural Awareness Project. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, 2000.
3. Chisholm, Anita. Making Education Relevant for Contemporary Indian Youth. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, 1991.