25. Uintah-Ouray Ute Tribe. Ute Projects and Patterns. Salt Lake City, Utah: America West Graphics, 1977.
26. National Education Association. Navajos. Washington, D.C.: National Education Association Human and Civil Rights, 1987.
27. Chilocco, Concho, Ft. Sill and Riverside Indian Schools. A Resource Guide. Anadarko, OK: Bureau of Indian Affairs, n.d.
28. Turtle Mountain Community High School. Course Curriculum Guide. Belcourt, North Dakota: 1979.
29. Indian Education Section and Curriculum Section. Indian Education Curriculum Guidelines. 1977.
30. Rainy Lake Ojibway Education Authority. Course Calendar. 1999-2000.
Box 23: Materials for Teachers
1. Wise, Lu Celia. Mini Myths and Legends of Oklahoma Indians. Oklahoma State Department of Education, 1978
2. Madison County Title V. Environmental Curriculum Guide. Huntsville, Alabama: June 4-8, 1990.