35. Ballew, Julius R., and Marsha K. Salus, Sheila Winett. Supervising Child Protective Workers. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Helath, Education and Welfare, 1979.
36. Gifford, Carla D., and Felisa B. Kaplan, Marsha K. Salus. Parent Aides: In Child Abuse and Neglect Programs. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, 1979.
Box 21: Counseling Materials in Binders
1. Oklahoma Rural Indian Women. Volunteer Manual. A Project of the Oklahoma Federation of Indian Women and the Center for Child and Family Development. Norman, Ok: University of Oklahoma, n.d.
2. Indian Child Welfare Act Handbook for Oklahoma Attorneys. Oklahoma City, Ok: Oklahoma Indian Legal Services, 1984.
3. Stretch, Geneva. Presentation Kit. Remembering What We Know. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Prevention Awareness. American Indian Institute, 1998. Two copies.
4. National American Indian Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect. Falls Church, Virginia: American Indian Institute, May 11-13, 1990.
5. Oklahoma Department of Human Services. Division of Child Welfare. Protective Services Handbook.