9. Wheeler, Bernelda. I Can't have Bannock but the Beaver has a Dam. Fort Francis-Rainy River Board of Education. September, 1988.
10. Kaupp, Ann P. The Raw and the Cooked Book. Department of Anthropology, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, 1987.
11. Abbott, Cliff. Memories of the Old Days. January, 1984.
12. Welcome to Head Start: Some of the things we learn at Head Start. An orientation video for Head Start Students and their parents. 1997.
13. Documentary, Oklahoma Taking The Lead Project. A Successful Experiment for Developing an Early Childhood Credential Program for Directors. University of Oklahoma, 1998.
14. You and Social Security Disability. American Indian Institute, University of Oklahoma.
15. Same as above.
16. Remembering What We Know. A Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Prevention Awareness Video. 1998.
17. Indian People of Oklahoma. American Indian Institute, University of Oklahoma.
18. Faces Yet to Come. American Indian Institute, University of Oklahoma. 1997.