22. Booklet, Generations: The Study Guide. Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service.
23. Dana, Gail. Northeast Indian Cultural Awareness Training: Communicating Indian Values. Orono, Maine: NICAT Project, May 1980.
24. Ney, Marian Wallace. Indian America: A Geography of North American Indians. Cherokee, N.C.: Cherokee Publications, 1977.
25. Discussion Document. Measuring Progress Toward the National Education Goals: Potential Indicators and Measurement Strategies. Washington, D.C.: National Education Goals Panel, March 25, 1991.
26. Robbins, Rebecca. How Communities and American Indian Parents Can Identify and Remove Culturally Biased Books from Schools. Austin, TX: National Educational Laboratory Publishers, Inc., February 1979.
27. Mercredi, Ovide. Tradition and Education Towards a Vision of our Future. Ottawa, Ontario: National Indian Brotherhood, n.d.
28. Gover, Maggie. You Don't Have To Be Poor To Be Indian. Albuquerque, NM: Americans for Indian Opportunity, n.d.
29. LaCounte, Larry. Tribal Perspective of the Impact Aid Program. Missoula, Montana: LaCounte Data Services, n.d.
30. Booklet. Northern Quebec Inuit Elders Conference. Kangirsujuaq, Quebec. Avataq Cultural Institute Inc., August 30-September 6, 1983.