13. Guess, Wilma. Catalog of Resource Materials. Tahlequah, OK: Cherokee Education Center, Inc., August 1977.
14. McCutchen, David. The Red Record, The Wallam Olum: The Oldest Native North American History. Garden City Park, NY: Favery Publishing Group, Inc., 1993.
15. Indian and Northern Affairs Canada. Claire and her Grandfather. Ottawa, Canada: Minister of Public Works and Government Services, 2000.
16. L'Association des Metis & Indiens Hors Reserves Presente Le Patrimoine Autochtone Projet Botanique Recettes Indiennes En Collaboratin Avec, Le Ministere Des Affaires Culturelles, Du Quebec, 1982.
17. Hayward, Patricia. Early Man in Nova Scotia. Nova Scotia: The Nova Scotia Museum, 1976. Four copies.
18. Economic Research Service. American Indians in Transition. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, 1975.
19. United States Department of the Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs. The American Indians: Answers to 101 Questions. Washington, D.C.: June, 1974.
20. Indian Health Service. Suicide Among the American Indians. South Dakota; Montana: National Institute of Mental Health, 1967.
21. National Indian Policy Center. Reservation-Based Gaming. Washington, D.C.: The George Washington University, n.d.