4. Fixico, Michelene. Resource Directory of American Indian Professionals. Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Native American Studies Program , University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1987.
5. National Conference of Christian and Jews. Fifty Years of Combating Prejudice: The Unfinished Task. 1928-1978.
6. Indian Arts and Crafts Association. Members Directory and Buyers Guide. Albuquerque, NM: 1996.
7. Media Log. A Guide to film, television, and radio programs. National Endowment for the Humanities. Washington, D.C.
8. Bataille, Gretchen M. Inside the Cigar Store: A Selected Bibliography. Ames, Iowa: Iowa State University Research Foundation, 1979.
9. Honoring the Children. Northwest Indian Child Welfare Association, Inc., 1990.
10. McGinnis, Ellen, and Arnold P. Goldstein, Robert P. Sprafkin, N. Jane Gershaw. Skill-Streaming The Elementary School Child. Champaign, Illinois: Research Press Company, 1984.
11. Kickingbird, Kirke, and Lynn Shelby Kickingbird. Indians and the U.S. Constitution: A Forgotten Legacy. Washington, D.C. and Oklahoma City: Institute for Development of Indian Law, Inc., 1987.
12. Division of the Council on Interracial Books for Children. Unlearning "Indian" Stereotypes. New York: Racism and Sexism Resource Center for Educators, 1977.