39. Day, Jane S., and Paul D. Friedman, Marcia J. Tate. Rock Art of the Western Canyons. Denver, CO: Denver Museum of Natural History and The Colorado Archaeological Society, 1989.
40. Taylor, Theodore W. The States and Their Indian Citizens. Washington, D.C.: United States Department of the Interior, 1970-1971.
41. Mr. Rodino. The Constitution of the United States of America. Washington, D.C.: United States Government Printing Office, 1974.
42. Oklahoma for Indian Opportunity, Inc. O.I.O. Indian Youth Council Manual. Norman, OK: January 31, 1972.
43. Shannon County Schools. Lakota Activities: Primary. Batesland, South Dakota: n.d.
44. Hill, Edward E. Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington, D.C.: National Archives Trust Fund Board, 1981.
45. Brown, Lisette G. Tales of the Sea Foam. Healdsburg, CA: Naturegraph Publishers, 1969.
46. Burgess, Ronald L. Tachaco: Words in the Wind. n.d.
47. Ackerly, Robert L., and Ivan B. Gluckman. The Reasonable Exercise of Authority, II. Reston, VA: The National Association of Secondary School Principals, 1976.