30. Lee, Dayna Bowker. Native American Music and Dance in Oklahoma. State Arts Council of Oklahoma, 1991.
31. Report, Keepers of the Treasures: Protecting Historic Properties and Cultural Traditions on Indian Lands. American Indian Institute, May 1990.
32. Hayward, Patricia. Early Man in Nova Scotia. Halifax, N.S.: Nova Scotia Museum, 1973.
33. National Center for Effective Schools Research and Development. A Conversation Between James Comer and Ronald Edmonds: Fundamentals of Effective School Improvement. Okemos, MI: Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company, 1989.
34. Funk, Jack, and Gordon Lobe. "…And They Told Us Their Stories": A Book of Indian Stories. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan: Saskatoon District Tribal Council, 1991.
35. Report, Indian Civil Rights Issues in Oklahoma. January 1974.
36. American Indian Treaties Publications Series, No. 3, 1976. Los Angeles, CA: American Indian Studies Center.
37. Prucha, Francis Paul. A Bibliographical Guide to the History of Indian-White Relations in the United States. Chicago, IL: The University of Chicago Press, 1977.
38. Marriott, Alice. The Ten Grandmothers. Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma Press, 1945.