6. Oneida People. As it Happens. Oneida Tribal Head Start Curriculum, August 28, 1991.
Box 10: Student Curriculum Materials and Published Books
1. American Indian Institute. Navajo Area Science Curriculum Part I.
2. American Indian Institute. Navajo Area Science Curriculum Part II.
3. Armstrong, K.M., and Bob Curry. Chickasaw Rolls: Annuity Rolls of 1857-1860 and the "1855" Chickasaw District Roll of 1856. Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, Inc., 1995.
4. Drysdale, Vera Louise. The Gift of the Sacred Pipe. Norman, OK, and London: University of Oklahoma Press, 1982.
5. December 1985 Supplement to National Indian Law Library Catalogue: An index to Indian legal materials and resources. Boulder, Colorado: Native American Rights Fund, 1987.
6. Hultgren, Mary Lou, and Paulette Fairbanks Molin. To Lead and to Serve: American Indian Education at Hampton Institute, 1878-1923. Virginia Beach, VA: Virginia Foundation for the Humanities and Public Policy, 1989.
7. Wade, Edwin L. America's Great Lost Expedition: The Thomas Keam Collection of Hopi Pottery from the Second Hemenway Expedition, 1890-1894. Phoenix, AZ: The Heard Museum, 1980.