21. Lobe, Gordon. Community. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada: A Supplemental Theme Unit of Let the Children Learn, 1992.
22. Watahomigie, Lucille J. Hualapai Cultural and Environmental Curriculum Guide. Peach Springs, Arizona: Hualapai Social Studies/ Environmental Science. 1984.
23. JT&A, Inc. American Indian Citizenship in Balance. Washington, D.C.: A Two-Week Curriculum Unit Grades 9-12, 1994.
24. Lobe, Gordon. Fire and Safety. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada.: Kindergarten to Grade 3. 1992.
25. Haines, Joyce. A Culturally-Based Mathematics and Science Curriculum. Developed at Haskell Indian Junior College, June 15 to July 12, 1992.
26. Porter, Bill. Choctaw: History, Culture, and Language. Carmichael, CA: San Juan Unified School District, Curriculum Book, n.d.
27. Prepared by Hocak Wazija Haci Language Division. U W Eau Claire Youth Peer Leadership 2000: Origin and Introduction Reading Guide to the HoCak Language. Mauston, WI: 2000.
28. Forsyth, Karen Williams, Colleen Neal. Native Americans of Washington State. United Indians of All Tribes Foundation, A Curriculum Guide for Elementary Grades. n.d.
29. Caraway, Caren. Hawaiian and Easter Island Designs. Owings Mills, Maryland: The International Design Library, 1985.