4. Miscellaneous correspondence and picture postcards.
5. Scripts and programs of plays based on American Indian legends.
6. Bibliographies re: American Indian materials.
7. Legends from several tribes.
8. Magazine and newspaper articles, and pamphlets re: Te Ata (1962-1977).
9. Miscellaneous newspaper clippings re: Indians.
10. Journal and magazine articles re: Indians (1950-1976).
11. Chronicles of Oklahoma issues (1970/1980-1982).
12. Programs, pamphlets, etc., re: Indian festivals and arts.
13. Book and museum catalogs.
14. Traveler's English-Spanish dictionary; photograph (cut out of a magazine) of the Hayden Planetarium-Grace Peruvian Eclipse Expedition.
15. Musical scores of tribal songs.
16. "Deep Relaxation" record by Kay Ortmans.
-"Scrapbook of Indian Materials" compiles by Ataloa, her students and Te Ata
-several journals, including Sky and Telescope and Natural History, with articles re: astronomy and botany
-flap folder containing a photograph plate and two "Te Ata" stamps
1. Pamphlets, magazine articles, etc., re: Te Ata, and Indian arts in general.
2. Miscellaneous newspaper clippings re: Native Americans.
3. Miscellaneous personal correspondence (1941-1979).