6. Issues of The Amerindian American Indian Review (November-December 1952-November-December 1965).
7. Miscellaneous correspondence, newspaper clippings, etc.
8. Miscellaneous magazines (1934-1977).
9. Publications on various topics re: Indians, including peyotism and tribal legends.
10. Publications on Indian art and music (1953-1975).
11. American Indian Dance Steps by Bessie Evans and May G. Evans (1931).
1. Portions of Clyde Fisher's diary (1929-1930); souvenir pamphlets from the Panama Canal and Brazil.
2. Newspaper clippings re: Indians.
3. Correspondence from Dr. Donald B. Smith (University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada) re: Chief Buffalo Child Long Lance (February 1976). Includes a review of Long Lance: The Story of an Indian by Dr. Clyde Fisher which appeared in The Explorer's Club Journal (1929).
4. An edition of The Chickasaw Times (Volume 12 #10, November 1983); an edition of The Beaver (Winter 1961); "A Self-guided tour of Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania" (no date).
5. Issues of National Geographic containing articles about the American Southwest (1967-1970); also, a National Geographic map of Middle America focusing on archeology.
6. Bibles belonging to Mrs. John Rodgers.
7. Letters and drawings from elementary school students (1951-1970).
1. Publications about Native American customs and traditions.
2. Articles and newspaper clippings re: Indians and Oklahomans (1924-1984).